CAH CHNA – Planning for Success
A collaborative approach to planning an organization’s CHNA can increase the likelihood of successful targeted initiatives that align with community needs improving health outcomes. Expanded community partnerships are needed to strengthen services benefiting all parties involved along with appropriate application of available tools and resources to streamline planning activities. This webinar will provide community planning best practice examples and applicable process improvements to improve hospital CHNA integrated efforts and set the stage for successful application.
Highlighted process improvement will provide tips to:
- Identify needs and prioritize focus areas
- Set SMART goals and objectives
- Define partner roles and responsibilities
- Align performance measures/indicators
Hospital leadership, hospital personnel, community partners, community coalition leads, public health stakeholders and population health leads.
- Identify how to build a diverse planning team to elevate and expand the benefits of collaborative, integrated efforts to maximize health outcomes.
- Identify best practice examples to explore as options to improve community engagement that results in strengthened services.
- Discuss how to apply community action planning process improvements utilizing tools and resources to streamline planning activities ensuring a solid foundation is built for implementation plan success.
- Speaker: Cindy Winters, BA, Population Health Project Manager, Minneapolis Heart Institute Foundation and Project Advisor, The Heart of New Ulm Project, MN
- Moderators: Cari Seddon, MA, RDN, LD, CDCES, Director, Community Quality Initiatives, Iowa Healthcare Collaborative, Des Moines