Code of Ethics Training for Employees
This course discusses the expectations for acting with integrity at Iowa Healthcare Collaborative (IHC).
- Define what it means to act with integrity.
- Explain the expectations of personal conduct and behaving ethically.
- Provide a safe, healthy and productive work environment.
- Explain how to adhere to ethical standards as they relate to business operations.
- Define your responsibilities to act fiscally and with transparency.
- Determining Integrity
Personal Conduct and Ethics
- Basic Expectations
- Governing Documentation
- Conduct and Behavior
- Personal Conduct and Ethics Activity
Health and Safety
- General Safety
- Workplace Injuries and Accidents
- Workplace Violence
- Drug Free Workplace
- Human Trafficking
- Security Compliance
- Health and Safety Activity
Business Operations and Ethics
- IHC Reputation
- Conflict of Interest
- Personal Relationships
- Business Operations and Ethics Activity
Fiscal Responsibility and Transparency
- General Standards
- Full and Fair Disclosure
- Financial Related Laws
- Source Selection and Procurement
- Financial Responsibility and Transparency Activity
- Code of Ethics Company Resources
- Personal and Company Commitment to Reporting
- Investigations and Audits
- Government Officials