Compass HQIC Establish New PFAC Track
This webinar series will:
- Review and restart the strategic and governance framework for PFAC staff
- Develop the strategic and governance framework for a new PFAC
- Explore strategies for engaging PFAC members continuously throughout their term
- Discuss upcoming informational PFAC podcasts
Webinar recordings included in this series:
- Value of PFACs to Hospital Staff, Patients + Families
- Setting the Stage for a New PFAC
- Engaging PFAC Members
- Best approaches for PFAC recruitment + interviewing
- Review of Accomplishments
Pat Merryweather-Arges, Executive Director, Project Patient Care
Pat Merryweather-Arges serves as the executive director of project patient care bringing the voice of patients, residents, families and caregivers to policy and performance improvement initiatives. She has served as an executive director of a three-state QIO and senior vice president with the Illinois Hospital Association. Merryweather-Arges serves on the IHC Board of Directors and state, national and international healthcare, quality and safety boards and committees. She also is a child life volunteer at a children’s hospital for the past 28 years.
No continuing education is provided for this course. The user will receive a certificate of completion upon completing the course.